The National Centre for Hydrology and Meteorology (NCHM) has a Governing Board (GB) constituted as per the Agencification Framework for Civil Services developed by RCSC (April, 2015 to provide strategic and policy direction for overall governance and management of the Center.
Governing Board Members
The Cabinet vide letter C-3/118/527 dated November 27, 2016 approved the establishment of Board with the following members from line agencies.
- Secretary NEC as Chairperson
- Director General, Department of Hydropower and Power Systems (DHPS), MoEA - Member
- Director General, Department of Disaster Management, MoHCA - Member
- Director, Department of Human Settlement, MoWHS - Member
- Director, Department of Agriculture, MoAF - Member
- Director, Department of Public Health, MoH – Member
- Director, NCHM – Member Secretary